Saturday 31 December 2011

Felt Christmas Swap Part II

Tracy was kind enough to organise the 2011 Felt Christmas Swap.  Quite a few Felt sellers signed up for this and Tracy has just posted the photographs over on her blog at:
http://stitcherynz.blogspot.com/2011/12/felt-christmas-swap-wrap-up.html

Once the rain and wind stops I will get out on to the deck and take some better photos of the beautiful gifts I received.  I saved my three parcels until the big day - you know how it is when you are all grown-up and you don't get too many surprises...Well, I really felt like a child again as I excitedly opened my presents from Jacqui, Lisa and Tracy on Christmas morning.  You really did make my Christmas extra special.  Thank you so much x

Tracy's lovely comments about my crafty gifts made me blush - Thanks Tracy, you did an awesome job matching us up and getting us organised.  I know that we all appreciated your hard work.  In fact I enjoyed it so much I can't wait to participate next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment